qualified

• Reported By: Mike — Hampton Virginia United States of America
Pools Inc
25 Commercial Dr Wrentham, Massachusetts United States of America

Pools Inc Pools Inc Fraud/ ripped off Wrentham , Massachusetts

I ordered a pump and motor on Nov. 18, 2009. After two weeks I contacted there customer support ( Shawn/ Greg ) asking where it is. I was informed it had already been shipped. I asked if they could send me a tracking number. This wasn't done. Waited another week and asked the same, and got the same lie and jerk around. Waited another week and I was informed it was just shipped. Nothing but one lie after another. A week or so later I received a burnt up used motor. I contacted them ( Shawn ) again and informed these clowns what I received and I was assured they would get another one out ASAP and I should receive it Fedx overnight. Well that never happened, so I gave them a week or so and contacted them again, this time I just said to refund my money and he ( Shawn ) agreed, which only told me they or he never shipped the replacement motor/pump anyway, another lie.Now this started in Nov. of last year and we are coming up on Feb. 2010. I have already ordered another motor/pump from another company and received it and installed it. I called them again and this time a Greg guy answered the phone and I told him what has been going on and he got this Shawn clown...they both sounded like the same person...again I was told the money would be in back in my account. That never has happened. Lucky for me my wife is a Regional Operation VP for our bank and they take care of there own. I had recorded all conversion after the first call and turned it over to their Legal Fraud Dept. I found out you can turn this over to their Fraud Dept because they informed me they never sent the right product and they listen to two different recordings stating they would return the money. Before I signed in to this site I surfed the internet and found out that they have done the same to many other customers. Just check and type in the company name and type fraud or rip off and you will find out what I found out. What I like about there Fraud Dept is they are Federal Back so that means the FBI will step in and go after them which makes me feel even better. I also contacted Paypal, Amazon and Ebay to report to them the fraud and injustice they have done to other customers and also gave them names and sites to verify what I was asking and proving. My suggestion is if you plan on buying from them you WILL be ripped off and the amount of lies is unreal. I WOULD STAY CLEAR OF THE CONS. By the way I failed to say this so called Shawn told me to put the used motor in the box and he would have it picked up also...more lies...it still on my front porch, 6 weeks later about ready to fall out of the box due to all the rain and snow we have had.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/14/2010 04:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pools-Inc/-Wrentham-Massachusetts-020093/Pools-Inc-Pools-Inc-Fraud-ripped-off-Wrentham-Massachusetts-554662. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pools Inc