characterized

• Updated: Thu, August 29, 2013

• Reported By: Jayne — Bel Air Maryland
Pools, Inc.com
200 Stonewall Blvd. #7 Wrentham, Massachusetts USA

Pools, Inc.com recreational Discount Wholesalers, Inc. Took my money and failed to ship my Far Infrared portable heat tent Wrentham Massachusetts

8/3/13 I shopped online and found a good price on a Far Infrared heat tent at the Pools, Inc. website, with free shipping.

I placed the order for $274.95 and received an email receipt 8/3. So far-so good.

The site said my order would ship in 3-4 days. One week later, no delivery. I called. They said "We don't know which of our vendors is shipping this or if they've shipped. We don't have a tracker. You'll prbably receive the order before we get a tracker. Keep waiting."  Not knowing they were lieing theives, I waited.

One week after, no delivery. I called again. They promised my order would ship the following week week on Wednesday 8/21  & arrive Friday 8/23.

Friday 8/23, no delivery. I called. My product had never shipped and I told them to cancel my order. I waited on the phone while the man cancelled my order & sent a cancellation receipt.

8/29  My credit card has still not been credited. I was forced to file a dispute with my credit card company which will cause me aggrevation for months to come.

I waited more than 3 weeks for a product which never came and this did not concern them in the least. They have the worst customwer service I have ever encountered outside of Verizon. Do not order anything from this company!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/29/2013 09:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pools-Inccom/Wrentham-Massachusetts-02093/Pools-Inccom-recreational-Discount-Wholesalers-Inc-Took-my-money-and-failed-to-ship-m-1080103. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pools, Inc.com