Complaint Review: Poolside

• Reported By: Mario D — Toms River New Jersey
Poolside
1570 Rt 9 Toms River, New Jersey USA

Poolside  Deceptive Owners Toms River New Jersey

Poolside in Toms River, NJ is not to be trusted, I had agreed to swap out a prepaid new expensive salt water pool system with a less expensive unit and I had asked for a refund on the cost difference, after 3 months of chasing the owner Nick, he agreed to refund me $450 and that it would be mailed to me, and in good faith I agreed. Now 1 month has passed and I haven't received the promised refund and Nick hasn’t responded to my phone calls leaving a message each time. My last message for Nick (one of the owners) was that this is my last attempt to collect the refund, if I don't hear back I will begin to report them to BBB, Angie’s List, Yelp, and other consumer venues alerting future customers that the owners of Poolside in Toms River, NJ are wheeler dealers and will lie at every turn. Shameful company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/20/2013 12:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Poolside-/Toms-River-New-Jersey-08755/Poolsidenbsp-Deceptive-Owners-Toms-River-New-Jersey-1068710. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Poolside