Complaint Review: Poolside Leisure Furniture

• Reported By: HonkyTonk — Miami Florida United States of America
Poolside Leisure Furniture
6722 East Fowler Ave Tampa, Florida United States of America

Poolside Leisure Furniture Poolside Liesure Furniture Rip Off Tampa, Florida

About a month ago I bought an unsinkable chaise lounge pool chair from Poolside Leisure Furniture. When I got home I opened the box and found out that the merchandise was damaged.  I immediately called the manager at Poolside Leisure Furniture to complain, and he said bring the furniture back in and he would take a look at it.

I got back in the car drove another 35 minutes to get to the store. I showed the manager the damaged merchandise and said I wanted another chair. He said he didnt have anymore but I could apply the purchase to a more expensive model, yet I had already paid $239 for this chair. When I asked for a refund he refused and said I could only get a store credit. So now I either have to buy other stuff from them that I dont want or buy another chair that is $79 more expensive.

This is a crappy way to treat a customer. Buyer beware!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/16/2010 03:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Poolside-Leisure-Furniture/Tampa-Florida-33617/Poolside-Leisure-Furniture-Poolside-Liesure-Furniture-Rip-Off-Tampa-Florida-641275. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Poolside Leisure Furniture