Complaint Review: Poolside Pineapple & Custom Logo Glass Design

• Submitted: Thu, March 19, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, April 16, 2009

• Reported By:fairfax, Virginia
Poolside Pineapple & Custom Logo Glass Design
581 E. Sunset Avenue Henderson, Nevada U.S.A.
  • Phone: 800-834-4041
  • Web:
  • Category: Customer

Poolside Pineapple & Custom Logo Glass Design I ordered 3 products from them. I shipped 1 products and never refund money for the other 2 products. Henderson, Nevada

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Total Slander Indeed

I had order 3 products from this company with the owner himself, Michael Tsunis. Less than 18 hrs later I cancelled. Michael said 1 products had been in production in China. Ok...So, he said he will refund money for the other 2 products.

With so many emails and phone calls, they still won't refund the money. They didn't respond to my credit card company for fault. They don't returns my calls, my emails. My credit card company then make me paid for the charge because they can' contact this company.

They still owned me $2640.00.

I did report them to BBB of Southern Nevada Inc www.vegasbbb.org
Still no anwer.

Lisa
fairfax,, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/19/2009 11:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Poolside-Pineapple-Custom-Logo-Glass-Design/Henderson-Nevada-89011/Poolside-Pineapple-Custom-Logo-Glass-Design-I-ordered-3-products-from-them-I-shipped-1-435649. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Poolside Pineapple & Custom Logo Glass Design

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Total Slander Indeed

AUTHOR: Ceo Poolside Pineapple Inc - (U.S.A.)

My name is Michael Tsunis, CEO Poolside Pineapple Inc. This report has been brought to my attention by my staff. This is total BS, Mrs. Lisa, owner operator of a small donut franchise called - " Fractured Prune "- our staff indicates to me that you have received your product, and that you have even complemented the perfection and pricing of the yards.. They do show in your favor, payment that was received for product that was cancelled, however the freight was never paid on your shipping of 1000 yards - and never calculated in bill.. We have never received a call from your credit card company, and we show that all your emails have been responded to..

I have built a very large company - based on hard work, relationships all over the world, and most of all quaility product at low prices.. It is a shame that such a slanderous and irrenous statement has been made against my company,.

Our clientel includes cruise lines, Casinos, Hotels from all over the world,.. Please watch you say Mrs. Lisa,. For I am in the position to file a slanderous and frivilous law suit against you civily, please note this will be sent to Nevada Better Business bureau as well..

You may contact my office anytime, - However please note as well this is going to my attorney for immediate resolution on behalf of Poolside Pineapple Inc.

We are the best for a reason, and this is a first for me in 12 years of business to come across such a ridiculous statement made against us, without the chance to even confront it..

My peace has been said, and we will not tolerate any misrepresentation against our good name period... See you in court mam,.

Michael Tsunis