Complaint Review: Poopsenders

• Submitted: Mon, February 22, 2010
  • Updated: Mon, February 22, 2010

• Reported By: Brandon — Brooklyn New York United States of America
Poopsenders

Poopsenders I tried to cancel an order placed with this company after I found out that the friend I wanted to send the gag gift to had a sick parent. The company got back to me and wrote, "3 business days have p Internet

I ordered a shipment from this company and then tried to cancel it after discovering that the person I wanted to send a gag gift to had just had a family tragedy.  I sent numerous emails and the company refused to respond and then a week later sent the following email: "3 business days have past since this email and the 50 others you've sent.  we get over 200 emails a day so please forgive us if we don't drop what we're doing because you f***ed up and want to cancell your order.  what we should do is send benny wild the biggest shipment of s**t we have ever sent out and do it for 3 days in a row and then on the 4th day tell him who sent the s**t.  A word of advice don't f**k with the man sitting on a big pile of s**t unless you want to get buried in it."

According to the website, "for legal reasons," the company cannot send a shipment to people and then release the names of who sent it.  These people have threatened me and should be stopped.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/22/2010 08:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Poopsenders/internet/Poopsenders-I-tried-to-cancel-an-order-placed-with-this-company-after-I-found-out-that-th-573451. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Poopsenders