Complaint Review: PopFax.com

• Updated: Sat, September 21, 2013

• Reported By: Fight Back Jim — Wichita Kansas
PopFax.com
3, Passage des Bleuets, 78420 Carrières-sur-Seine Internet France

PopFax.com Rip Off I ordered Popfax service. After sign up I could not fax to my home office. My card charged first day of Free trial. Carrières-sur-Seine France

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Popfax free trial does not require credit card information

On September 15 I accepted Pop Fax offer for free trial of online faxing services.  In the sign up process Pop Fax required a payment card but promised the Free trial.   Pop Fax charged my card first day.

I immediately attempted to Fax reports to my company office and each time I received error message.  Repeat attempts produced same result.  I emailed the company advising the system did not work without immediate response from them.  No solution.

1 day later they responded that their records showed I was successful and had no problems.  They also remitted an invoice for a years service and dated it a week before I signed up.  I then requested a refund and they advised I only had a 3 day free trial and I could not cancel.   I sent back a copy of their offer with no success.

As of now they have my money and I have no services.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/21/2013 10:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PopFaxcom/internet/PopFaxcom-Rip-Off-I-ordered-Popfax-service-After-sign-up-I-could-not-fax-to-my-home-of-1086299. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PopFax.com

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Popfax free trial does not require credit card information

AUTHOR: Popfax.com - ()

Dear customer,

In answer to your complaint, we specify that our Free trial package is valid during 3 days. These 3 days you are not required to pay or to insert your credit card information.

You have subscribed to 1 Year Send and Receive service and not Free trial. Thus your Popfax account is active and operational until Sep 16, 2014.

The invoice you have received was correctly dated – September 16, 2013

The email you have received referred to 1 Month of using the Options pack and not a 30 days Free trial:
"Dear Customer,
Thank you for purchasing the Popfax.com service.
*We would like to inform you that we have activated the Option Pack for
free, for 1 month.*"

Popfax guarantees the quality and realibility of fax services. Our support team is at your service during local business hours.

Respectfully,