Complaint Review: Poputees.com

• Reported By: 1254684 — Philadelphia Pennsylvania
Poputees.com

Poputees.com Took my money only received half my order , Internet

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Please contact us

On Feb 27, 2013 I order two tees from poputees.com. I received both tees. One was too small. I emailed them via the website as instructed and mailed one shirt back for an exchange. As of today 04/26/13 I have not recieved my large shirt. I emailed them via the website 4 times and have never recieved a response. There is no phone number or address listed on the webite to contact them. They have an only chat that always says "We're not around, but we'd love to chat another time."  I went on my pay pal account since I paid via PayPal and pay pal lists a phone number of Nick Agrela 774-307-0337. I just tried to call and they are picking the phone up and hanging up.  Paypal lists an email as nickagreal@gmail.com.  Save yourself a lot of aggravation and order from a reputable site. They took my shirt and my money and are now playing games.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/26/2013 12:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Poputeescom/internet/Poputeescom-Took-my-money-only-received-half-my-order-Internet-1046478. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Poputees.com

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Please contact us

AUTHOR: Poputees - ()

Unfortunately you do not list your name on this. Please contact me at poputeesmail@gmail.com so I can take care of this issue for you right away.

Thanks,