Complaint Review: Port City Nissan

• Submitted: Fri, December 16, 2005
  • Updated: Fri, December 16, 2005

• Reported By:Portsmouth New Hampshire
Port City Nissan
Route 16/ Spaulding Turnpike Portsmouth, New Hampshire U.S.A.

Port City Nissan ripoff Portsmouth New Hampshire

I purchased a 350z from this dealership and within a couple of weeks my car was back in for problems. I get my car back and a couple of days later it is back again. Within my first 6 months of owning this car, it was in the shop for over 2 months and it was never fixed. I have had to get several transmissions, clutches, car stereo systems, fly wheels and the list goes on and on.

I then went to get my head light fixed and I found out at that point that they sold me my car illegally. My xenon light was syliconed to hold it together and I was missing parts in that area of the car. It is illegal for a dealership to sell a car with a temporary fix. I called the dealership and they told me that they just buy cars and sell them.They do not look into the cars to see if they are fine.

Sure, I as well one time got my car back when they said that there was nothing wrong with my car and on my way back to the office I had smoke pouring out of my engine. I called them and of course "nothing is wrong with your car" it was not until I threatened them to fix my car or deal with my attorney. Then all of a sudden without them looking at it again they knew what was wrong with it.

Then when they were fixing it they broke another part of my car, something to do with the brakes and it took about another month. While paying for their high end vehicle I got their cheapest car and had to argue for it. The other day I was driving it and my cars brakes didn't work, they felt like ABS brakes, but there was no reason for it.

So I am going to pull over off the road and the guy in front of me stopped and I hit my brakes and their was none. So I smashed into the other car. Could've been alot worse then how it is now. But now due to their car, I am out alot of money and my car is worth nothing. I have a total of 16 hits on the carfax reports for all the time in the shop and paid a rediculous amount to drive a bottom of the line Sentra.

To top it all off, I knew 2 of the managers prior to this purchase. Do not ever buy a car from this company, they will sell you the biggest piece of ___ and then call you a lier when you tell them their is something wrong.

I hope that this helps someone, so they do not end up being out tens of thousands of dollars due to this place. Thank you for reading.

Nick
Portsmouth, New Hampshire

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/16/2005 09:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Port-City-Nissan/Portsmouth-New-Hampshire-03801/Port-City-Nissan-ripoff-Portsmouth-New-Hampshire-168241. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Port City Nissan