Complaint Review: Port Of Fun

• Submitted: Tue, December 11, 2007
  • Updated: Tue, December 11, 2007

• Reported By:Knoxville Tennessee
Port Of Fun
Www.24protectplus-program.com/Protect Plus_resource Center.html Nationwide U.S.A.

Port Of Fun This company has been billing my Visa Debit card since October of 2006. I did not agree to this and have received nothing from them. I'm Not Sure, I Haven't Received Anything From Them Except Charges On My Card NA

This company has been billing my credit/debit card since October of 2006. I have contacted them and spoke to someone by the name of Anthony and Allen and they assure me that they have my permission to charge my card.

They tell me that they have a recording of me giving them the authorization to charge my card. I did NOT give anyone permission to do any such thing.

I have numerous companies billing me yet have no idea where these charges originated. I know that these companies have a connection in some way or another. I have been billed approximately $2600.00 since October of 2006.

I would like to know what recourse I have and if there is any way to get all or some of my money refunded to me.

Gregory
Knoxville, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/11/2007 04:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Port-Of-Fun/nationwide/Port-Of-Fun-This-company-has-been-billing-my-Visa-Debit-card-since-October-of-2006-I-did-290718. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Port Of Fun