invited

• Submitted: Fri, November 02, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, November 02, 2012

• Reported By: Daniel — Princeton Kentucky United States of America
Portatech

Portatech PcBoost LLC after 11 days Portatech has not even started my order. I paid extra for 24 hour service Internet

Paid for a bare bones build computer from Portatech. Paid extra for 24 hour service and paid extra for faster/better shipping. They were nice enough untill they got paid, then the problems started

After 11 days they have not even started to work on my new computer. When I called them all I wanted was the truth. Portatech did nothing but tell lies and try to make it seem like I was the one that did something wrong.

When I pushed for the computer I had paid for in advance, they told me I could no longer use the 800 phone line and I had to start paying long distance charges to speak to them. Again I ask for the truth, but Portatech still tried to mislead me and push me around.

Portatech would not stand behind the ship/delivery date that was on my order email. The last delivery date had past and they had not even started my computer build

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/02/2012 09:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Portatech/internet/Portatech-PcBoost-LLC-after-11-days-Portatech-has-not-even-started-my-order-I-paid-extra-963702. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Portatech