Complaint Review: Portfolio Recovery Assoc. Llc

• Updated: Sat, March 14, 2009

• Reported By:Scotia New York
Portfolio Recovery Assoc. Llc
Nationwide U.S.A.

Portfolio Recovery Assoc. Llc Took money from my bank account with no knowledge, and now has judgement about docking my wages! Nationwide

Last year money was taken out of my bank account and it was frozen. I did not have any knowledge oif this going to happen! NOW I just got a letter in the mail saying if I dont pay them 10% of my wages every pay peried they will send notice to my employer. I got this from my Sherrifs department. I am a willow and I do not have that kind of money! Why did I not know any of this prior.

Michelle
Scotia, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/14/2009 09:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Portfolio-Recovery-Assoc-Llc/nationwide/Portfolio-Recovery-Assoc-Llc-Took-money-from-my-bank-account-with-no-knowledge-and-now-h-434159. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Portfolio Recovery Assoc. Llc