• Report: #611984

• Submitted: Wed, June 09, 2010
  • Updated: Wed, June 09, 2010

• Reported By: liyorkyoh — Stuart Florida United States of America
Portfolio Recovery Associates - Collection Agency

Portfolio Recovery Associates - Collection Agency PORTFOLIO RECOVERY ASSOCIATES CALLING, CALLING, CALLING 5 OR MORE TIMES A DAY Internet

The debt that Portfolio recovery is trying to collect on is more than 20 years old known as MBNA which is now Bank of America. I might have to change my phone number to non published to keep them from calling every 2 hours. I have an answering machine that I screen and they never leave a message just hang ups.

once they did leave a message but I ignored it they told me who they were and a phone number I should call them back a

I would love to know what legal action I can take against this company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/09/2010 06:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Portfolio-Recovery-Associates-Collection-Agency/internet/Portfolio-Recovery-Associates-Collection-Agency-PORTFOLIO-RECOVERY-ASSOCIATES-CALLING-C-611984. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Portfolio Recovery Associates - Collection Agency