Complaint Review: Portfolio Recovery Associates

• Updated: Fri, May 17, 2013

• Reported By: Amicita — The Woodlands Texas
Portfolio Recovery Associates
140 Corporate Blvd Norfolk, Virginia USA

Portfolio Recovery Associates Fraudulent, Cruel and Unusual Punishment Norfolk Virginia

I, Amy E Swartz, have been fooled for the last time!!! I opened this account with the assumption that I was opening a low interest credit card to established my credit. However, I was fooled into believing and trusting another credit card company. I was charged a initial feel with a very small remaining credit card balance. When I tried to resolve the issue the Bank continued to place late fee fines, charges,and no consideration for their own moral conduct.

The company is once again pursing to harrass me, and I am refusing to pay this so called credit card debt

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/17/2013 09:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Portfolio-Recovery-Associates/Norfolk-Virginia-23502/Portfolio-Recovery-Associates-Fraudulent-Cruel-and-Unusual-Punishment-Norfolk-Virginia-1051847. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Portfolio Recovery Associates