Complaint Review: Portfolio To Paradise

• Submitted: Sat, September 22, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, February 14, 2013

• Reported By: Kris — Orinda California U.S.A.
Portfolio To Paradise
2770 Taylor St, San Francisco, CA San Francisco, California United States of America

Portfolio To Paradise Metropolitan Club International, LLC plain criminals San Francisco, California

*General Comment: Please help me if you can

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Vindication & Equanimity

They claim to sell membership to Gold Crown Resort  but the membership was never activated.
The Smart Travel & Incentives vouchers given for listening to presentation come back a month later as void.
The owner of SF office - Ron Murph acted as carer criminal when I went to the office to personally demand the refund. While other managers including Peter Haglund tried to make a lie after lie why they did not process my cancellation, Ron tried to remove me from the office by force. His big belly did not scare me, as having about the same 230 lb, I do have some muscles.
They broke the law not observing the cool off cancellation rights to start with and than illegally withdraw 10% from the refund.
Would I not make a scene in the office, I am pretty sure I would never seen my refund.
The office manager - Rebeka seem to be nice person to talk to, but she is not returning the phone calls about illegal activity.
The police will take only personally filed reports at 850 Bryant St, #505, San Francisco, CA (415) 553-1667
Portfolio To Paradise is in business of stealing your money plain and simple.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/22/2012 03:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Portfolio-To-Paradise/San-Francisco-California-94133/Portfolio-To-Paradise-Metropolitan-Club-International-LLC-plain-criminals-San-Francisco-945216. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Portfolio To Paradise

#1 General Comment

Please help me if you can

AUTHOR: Que - ()

Dear Power of One,

I have experienced everything negative you have to say about your former employer, Mr. Morf's business practice. My money was "stolen" even though I sent a letter within the 72 hr cooling off period asking for a refund. I would like to see him in court if I knew where to serve him. I live in Southern California and fell victim during a presentation in Palm Springs. If you think you can help send me, please email;  (((email redacted))). This happened in April 2014. Thanks

#2 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Vindication & Equanimity

AUTHOR: balance of power 1 - (United States of America)

Many a hard working and honest family have been injured by false and mis-leading presentations leading to buying into a Gold Crown Travel Membership. Gold Crown is not your issue that company is only the travel provider. They are not to blame. The criminal to blame is Ronald Morf the owner of both franchises; Portfolio to Paradise ( San Diego) and  ( Paradise World Vacations) San Francisco.

Under his dictatorial leadership he instructs his sales staff to sell the product promising benefits that even Gold Crown has warned him against promoting. Cruising is the best example. Gold Crown has told him many, many times that there are no "Wholesale Discounts" yet he persists to claim there are. The proof is in his Podium Presentation. He also claims to have "pre-packaged" trips in the podium presentation that are readily available to members with a simple key stroke. Lies, lies and more lies. When his senior staff members (ME, YOUR HUMBLE AUTHOR) challenged him on the veracity of such falsehoods and warned him of possible ramifications from the Attorney General/owners of Gold Crown and "trusting guests" his rebuke was, " who cares, it sells and if we ever get caught we will deal with it then" and that's only a very tiny example of the underpinnings of deceit orchestrated by Ronald Morf. That is his overall feeling of the general public. As far as his employees. He has cheated most all of them especially when it comes to paying last commission checks or Reserve funds he pockets when one choose to quit or is dismissed. He sees that as a way to keep their money, same as you people who have tried to cancel your memberships only to find out he will do every and anything possible to keep your money. Even court judgements when he's ordered to pay and does not.

I HAVE HAD ENOUGH. I AM TAKING HIM TO COURT PERSONALLY AND I KNOW HOW TO WIN. I WILL HELP YOU AS WELL EVEN IF YOUR MEMBERSHIP IS LONG PAST YOUR RIGHT OF RESCISSION DATE. ITS THE LEAST I CAN DO AS MY WAY OF APOLOGIZING FOR MY INVOLVEMENT WITH A RONALD MORF COMPANY.