Complaint Review: Portman Keane Financial

22 Corporate Woods Blvd Internet United States of America

Portman Keane Financial Personal Loan Ripoff Internet

*Author of original report: SCAM PORTMAN KEANE FINANCIAL

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: false report on Portman Keane Financial

I was online searching for a personal loan.  I was contacted by phone and emailed by a woman going by the name of Sandra Turner. She informed that I was approved for a $10,000 loan. She then informed me that I would need to purchase a premium and I had two options. This insurance was to be purchased just in case I fell ill or died and she assured me the loan would be paid. Anyway I sent her 750.00 and was told the loan would be in my checking account in 24hrs. Remind you along with this she emailed me forms that I thought was legit. To make a long story short I never got the loan and since then I haven't be able to contact her (caller Id I suppose). I did have my sister call from a different number and she answered. When my sister asked what was going on she claimed she hadn't been in the office. Now mind you I called this woman over 20 times but when she was called from a different number she answered. Please people beware of this Portman Keane Financial this is totally a SCAM!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/17/2012 06:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Portman-Keane-Financial/internet/Portman-Keane-Financial-Personal-Loan-Ripoff-Internet-942664. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Portman Keane Financial

SCAM PORTMAN KEANE FINANCIAL

AUTHOR: Mouse - (United States of America)

Please everyone, don't fall prey to this company. Just go to their website and try to download a application, it doesn't work. Instead they'll email you forms to fill out and then you're to contacted by one of the them. Since I was scammed by this PORTMAN KEANE FINANCIAL I've contacted several legitamate institutions and some have heard of their scam, some have not. But the same response that I've gotten is if you're in need of a loan why do you have to pay a fee, that's why you're applying. I've seen numerous reports on how this company has intentionally stolen money from others. Do your homework and check all the sites where you can file a complaint against a company. You will be superised and overwhelmed with the reports on this PORTMAN KEANE FINANCIAL. BE AWARE!

#2 REBUTTAL Individual responds

false report on Portman Keane Financial

AUTHOR: Davey - (United States of America)

The  above report is almost totally fictitional.   It does not remotely resemble what I wrote and is not to be given ANY credence at all  .   There was NO  ripoff except by Ripoff Report itself!!!   Assume the entire thing is completely fictitious.