Complaint Review: Portraits USA llc.

• Submitted: Mon, January 16, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, January 30, 2012

• Reported By: Brittany Meadors — Norwood Ohio United States of America
Portraits USA llc.
7465 W. Lake Mead Blvd., Suite 270 Las Vegas, Nevada United States of America

Portraits USA llc. THIS IS A BIG RIP OFF!!! Las Vegas, Nevada

*Consumer Comment: They Used To Call Themselves United Studios of America

Hello my name s Brittany from Norwood Ohio. I'm very upset with this company, they scammed me for my money when i could have used that to pay more on better picture from JCP. My date on my appointment paper was for January 16th 2012 at Quality Inn. I signed up about three weeks ago at Kroger's in Norwood. I was happy to finally get family pictures done and when i show up to Quality Inn there was no one there with this company. I came back home and called the company I get a answer from a rude a** man who hung up on me. You don't hung up on a paying customer. When i kept trying to call back i was getting sent straight to voice mail which is full where no messages could be left. What kind of company is this? One that takes everyone's money and make themselves look good NOT!

I got my son out of preschool early today my husband left work early and us all looking forward to our family pictures. I will be calling all local Norwood stores to let them know they have people taking others money and setting fake dates for picture. If something is not done with this company, I will be getting a lawyer and taking this to court. Yeah its $10 big deal but thats $10 i could have used on better pictures that wouldn't take my money.

The man i spoke with at the location number on the paper was not a people person at all, the person who was trying to sell pictures isn't good enough to be selling pictures. You guys need new employees or go OUT OF BUSINESS and STOP STEALING PEOPLES MONEY! I think you guys just need to go out of business just so other places can use the money and make it worth our time and gas!

As for your local Kroger's the need not let people rip people off right out of their store's when they are good working/paying customers. I will not tolerate this no more the corporate office will be getting a phone call from me first thing in the morning and so will all the local Norwood stores. Thanks for your time because mine was waisted on writing a complaint to this stupid a** company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/16/2012 04:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Portraits-USA-llc/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89128/Portraits-USA-llc-THIS-IS-A-BIG-RIP-OFF-Las-Vegas-Nevada-823581. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Portraits USA llc.

They Used To Call Themselves United Studios of America

AUTHOR: concern1973 - (United States of America)

This Portraits USA LLC company was United Studios of America, the owner of United Studios of America is now the President and CEO of Portraits USA, Check out United Studios of America on the Ohio Attorney Generals official web site and this will explain everything about them. Its a shame that a reputable company like Kroger would allow this company in their stores . When they called themselves United Studios of America they filled for chapter 11 bankruptcy in 2008 as well as the owner, both bankruptcy's were thrown out by the judge for failure in July 2010, that same time is when they concocted the Idea that starting a BRAND NEW COMPANY name would be a good Idea so the VP of United Studios of America is now the registered owner of Portraits USA LLC and the old fraud master owner of United Studios of America is the President and CEO . I don't think the grocery stores that have them in their stores, Kroger, Giant Eagle, Jewel Osco really care about how the is factual or that you and many upon many other customers are screwed over by Portraits USA time after time after time, they convince the stores that due to Portraits USA's immense size as a nation wide company these complaints are justified and I guess the corporate contact for each chain accually buys into that line of garbage. Portraits USA claims they photograph over 100,000 families every year WHAT A LIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I doubt they photograph 500 weekly . I hope they can substantiate their claims of their size come IRS time and I hope this helps you out . PORTRAITS USA LLC IS A SCAM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC