Complaint Review: Portraits USA

• Updated: Wed, May 28, 2014

• Reported By: Rejaul — Lilburn Georgia United States of America
Portraits USA
PO BOX 5807. CANTON , GA CANTON, Georgia United States of America

Portraits USA Portraits USA NOT GOOD EXPERIANCE RECENTLY MY AND MY WIFE WERE RIPPED OFF BY PORTRAITS USA, THEY HAD A DEAL WITH KROGER AND I AM SURE MANY PEOPLE WERE VICTIM ALSO. THEY TOOK 8 PICTURE AND THE WORST 2 WERE OURS, REST OF THE CANTON, Georgia

*UPDATE Employee ..inside information: Portraits USA NOT A SCAM!

*UPDATE Employee ..inside information: Your complaints are a fabrication and misrepresentation of the company!

Recently me and my wife were ripped off by Portraits USA. They had a deal with KROGER, where we can take few picture for $ 20 . When we went there , Photographer took 10 picture, We did not ask him to take all the pictures, The day we suppose to pick up our picture , They gave us the worst 2 picture. and we had to pay for all other picture were nicer, I never had a experience like that.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/30/2011 06:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Portraits-USA/CANTON-Georgia-30114/Portraits-USA-Portraits-USA-NOT-GOOD-EXPERIANCE-RECENTLY-MY-AND-MY-WIFE-WERE-RIPPED-OFF-B-803463. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Portraits USA

#1 UPDATE Employee ..inside information

Portraits USA NOT A SCAM!

AUTHOR: jdogg211 - (USA)

I am an employee of the portraits usa studio at Westgate Mall in Spartanburg SC I have had portraits done with my family, so has my friend who works here she has a daughter we are commission based workers who are parents, we get $0.00 per hour and stand at our kiosk from 10am to 9pm everyday, the lady does the pictures with a 2000 camera, the person reporting this is a lie cause out portraits are $12.95 and mothers get a free picture after they have their child, and repeat customers gets a discount of $10.00 that $10 comes out of the employee pocket that is speaking to the repeat customers, we are not a scam and I am working today so stop lying. For those who think we are a scam come by and see for yourself don't believe everything you read off the internet, I am also a man of God and I do not lie.

#2 UPDATE Employee ..inside information

Your complaints are a fabrication and misrepresentation of the company!

AUTHOR: Lie Rebuttal - ()

First of all, the photo special offered by our company does not cost 20.00, and does not consist of two pictures. (Our special offer has been the same for nearly six years) So, your facts are wrong from the start. Also, using non-standard english in an attempt to appear to be a poor, misled immigrant is transparently bogus at best, and at worst indicates you are incompetent to making these claims! If this is a legitimate claim, give me your name, telephone number, store where you had your photo taken, a receipt of some sort. Our customer service line is 4042773696 (And has been for fourteen years) We are one of the largest mobile portrait companies in the country servicing hundreds of accounts and many thousands of customers yearly. Do we make mistakes sometimes? Yes, it's unavoidable, but we try to correct them in a timely manner. If you have a specific complaint, we will do our best to make you happy. And by the way, it has recently come to our attention that our jealous competition has been posting frequently to this complaint board in an effort to discredit us. IF YOU HAVE A LEGITMATE COMPLAINT, CONTACT US AT 4042773696!