Complaint Review: Portraits U.S.A.

• Submitted: Mon, July 01, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, July 01, 2013

• Reported By: lodell76 — Trenton Georgia
Portraits U.S.A.
P.O. Box 5807 Canton, Georgia USA

Portraits U.S.A. Disrespectful and Unprofessional Canton Georgia

We went down to our local Bi-Lo, and found that our photography session was inside the Bi-lo break room first thought was, "not very professional" then we walk in and he told not asked my little 8 year old sister and her friend who is also 8 years old to sit down then charged us a $6 dollar sitting fee, then told us to go stand by the back drop and told us " Do not touch the light that was right behind us  or it would electracute us." and this light was not secured or safely put up it was litterally right behind my legs if i were to try and turn around i would have burned myself.

then was grabing my sister and her friend by the arm or shoulder and drug them where he wanted them. and my little sisters friend said outloud that the photogrher was scarying her and still continued to scare her and never apologized for it. He would also called my sister and her friend rude names. Then as we went back to go and get the pictures we had done and the lady,Lora, acting like she was on drugs she couldnt sit still. Then tried to sell us the other ones and we continuously told her we did not have the money right now and she kept proceeding  to sell us more telling us that we could make payments and asking when we got paid and if she could see our debit card and she would just charge a $1 onto our debit or credit card even after we told her we did not have the money .then she continued to bend our pictures we had already paid for and left finger prints and bend marks on them, and on top of all of that she would not let us choose the pictures we wanted she chose for us.

I would not recommend this company to anyone! This company can not take No for an answer instead want to know all about your personal business.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/01/2013 04:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Portraits-USA/Canton-Georgia-30114/Portraits-USA-Disrespectful-and-Unprofessional-Canton-Georgia-1063670. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Portraits U.S.A.