Complaint Review: Portraits USA

• Reported By: MandaEvil — akron Ohio
Portraits USA
4450 Beldon Street NW Canton, Ohio USA

Portraits USA portaits usa ripoff central Canton Ohio

I went to them because they were at my local Giant Eagle and I thought it would make for a nice mothers day present for my mom to have updated pictures of her graddaughters. I went to pick them up at my scheduled time and decided to buy a package. Well the lady would not let me leave with the package I had already paid for because I had not paid anything on the package I was purchasing.

I thought that to be odd but didn't fight it. I later called the lady and told her that I would not be able to purchase the package because I had lost income at that point that was on the card because I was using my child support card, she told me not an issue and not to worry because I had not paid anything yet she was not going to fight with me on cancelling the order.

After I had called her about a week later I had recieved about 30 and they took 20 off, I called and complained with my card holder and they got my 20 back. Well just recently I had recieved money on my card and before I could use any of it it was gone. I no longer have the ladys name or number because I didn't think I would have issues any longer since went about 3 months in between and I threw it away. There is nothing my card company can do because it is still pending transactions and not to mention they took more off my card than what was on it so they will be getting more whenever I get money put on it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/12/2013 07:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Portraits-USA/Canton-Ohio-44718/Portraits-USA-portaits-usa-ripoff-central-Canton-Ohio-1066615. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Portraits USA