Complaint Review: Portraits USA

Portraits USA
1445 W. Southern Ave Mesa, Arizona United States of America

Portraits USA Photography Mesa, Arizona

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Memories of Lifetime

I took my son to Food City to take family pictures that Portraits USA were advertising, I didn't have to extra funds to use on pictures but the lady pitched such a good deal and acted as if they would hold their end of the bargan up but they defintley failed me and my family. My son is 2 yrs old and has multiple medical conditions and has already had 9 surgeries, the last thing I could afford was pictures but I went against my better judgement and bought the pictures and paid $300 and still haven't recieved the CD or the two big 32X64 pictures that were coming in the frames as well. It's been 5 months and I haven't got a call back or my money. I'm going to talk to a attorney at this point.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/01/2012 08:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Portraits-USA/Mesa-Arizona-85202/Portraits-USA-Photography-Mesa-Arizona-963487. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Portraits USA

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Memories of Lifetime

AUTHOR: TLC - (United States of America)

I just recently learned of this site where ANYONE can report anything they want regardless of the valid documentation they have.  To begin I love what we do.  We offer a quality portraits for all people, and do our VERY best to satisfy the customers needs conveniently and at a resonable cost.  We bring families and communities together and for as long as I have been in the portrait industry it has brought many Blessings upon the THOUSANDS of customers who have used our services, bringing invaluable memories that normally most of procratinate getting.  I take pride in what we do and strive to make sure that EVERY customer is provided with a positive experience.

In response to the customers complaint.  We have 2 phone numbers provided on our coupons.  One number is just an INFO line which provides the locations and times of our promotions.  The 2nd number 480-307-8395 is our customer service number.  Our hours of business are 9:30am-5:30pm M-F.  We do our very best to take each call and return them within 1-2 days.  I can assure if a customer pays for their product in full they are guaranteed their portraits.  Whether they pick them up from our office or we have made arrangements to send to them, our customers get the portraits they choose to buy when offered.  Which by the way each customer has a choice to buy or to pass on the extras.  Most purchase extras, because of the affordable pricing and the quality of the portraits.

This customer stated she had not much money, therefore sounds like she did a lay-a-way on her portraits.  In this situation a customer wouldn't receive their product until their purchase is paid in full.  Also we don't offer the size of portraits that was mentioned, nor do we offer frames.  Maybe it was a 16x20.  Our special orders are produced no longer than 10-12 weeks after the last payment made and we have been known to getting our special orders out much much faster, as early as 2weeks.

Out of the thousands of customers that have done portraits with us, we have far more POSITIVE stories and testimonies doing good than bad... I hope that anyone seeking questions or needs assistance will contact us so that we may help resolve any matters rather than posting partial information of a challenge they may be having rather than working to resolve it through communicating.  Feel free to contact us during our business hours--Thank you!