Complaint Review: PosDepot Gift Cards

• Updated: Mon, November 12, 2012

• Reported By: Evely1961 — Southfield Internet United States of America
PosDepot Gift Cards
Internet, New York United States of America

PosDepot Gift Cards Kevin Mearbell, Leah Wiseman Non-existent customer service, Slow turnaround with a plethora of mistakes Niagara Falls, New York Internet, New York

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: I believe this to be a hoax

We normally use another company to print our holiday gift cards, however they were not able to at the time of our reorder, so we called Micros directly to find out who else had the ability to print our gift cards that were previously designed by our normal printer. Micros referred us to this company in Niagara, Falls named POS Depot Gift cards. I spoke to a account representative/graphic designer named Leah Wiseman that seamed like she had no idea what we were speaking about and said she would have to completely redo our design. I argued with her that it was already ready to go all she has to do was to insert it and print. After arguing with her for 45 minutes she finally agreed that they didn't have to redesign our gift card. I called back the next day to check up on the progress and no one had any idea what I was referrign to because this other girl was out of the office. I spoke with the owner, his name was Kevin Mearbell, he was of no help. How can you own or run a company and have no idea what your employees are doing? He begain to be rude and I finally hung up after wasting time with him trying to figure out where my order was in the process.

After all was said and done, it took a week to get our gift cards shipped, when it should have only taken a few days. We will never use this company again. We will make sure to order well in advance with our current printer so we will never have to deal with a company like this again.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/31/2012 08:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PosDepot-Gift-Cards/Internet-New-York-/PosDepot-Gift-Cards-Kevin-Mearbell-Leah-Wiseman-Non-existent-customer-service-Slow-turna-962573. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PosDepot Gift Cards

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

I believe this to be a hoax

AUTHOR: Depot gift cards - (United States of America)

There are several errors in this report which make me very suspicious of it's legitimacy. The first 2 are that our phone number and website are both incorrect.
 The "customer" that filed the report did not identify themselves so we can't look at a specific account.
However our normal turnaround time for cards is 3 to 4 weeks, so the 1 week mentioned in the review makes little sense.

Our graphics department led by Ms. Wiseman, designs thousands of gift card orders every year. We have state of the art software and work with professional designers all year. I don't believe we have ever NOT been able to import a design.

If indeed this customer was not satisfied they certainly could have called with their complaint. We have a very aggressive policy to ensure 100% satisfaction.

As the owner of the company I am always available to handle any customer who may not be completely satisfied. There is little I can do to defend against anonymous unspecified attacks such as this.