unexpected

• Updated: Thu, May 08, 2014

• Reported By: CallUOut — internet Internet United States of America
Posh Pigs
Douglas, Georgia United States of America

Posh Pigs Poshpigs.net Angela Logue Posh Pigs is a Pig Brooker, Sick Pigs Douglas, Georgia

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: POSH PIGS has filed LAWSUIT IN SUPERIOR COURT--GA for Libel/Slander---this is to link a competitor and her accomplice/friend to destructive lies relating to my business--driven by jealousy, & vandetta

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: POSH PIGS has filed SLANDER lawsuit to link libel to a competitor and her friend/accomplice

*Consumer Suggestion: NEW Bad Breeder page on FBv

*Consumer Comment: Posh Pigs Facebook FAKE Profile SCANDAL

*Consumer Comment: UDATE: NOT SETTLED

Posh Pigs does not breed the pigs she sells.  She sells these pigs for high dollars when she is getting them for 1/3 of the price.  If you want to get a pig from the real breeder of the pigs she sells then you should contact Jennifer Wilke in Orange Park, FL aka The Pickled Pig Piggery.  She is the real breeder of Glitzy the pig.  Angela Logue is nothing but a liar and a scammer.

She also sells sick pigs.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/07/2013 02:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Posh-Pigs/Douglas-Georgia-/Posh-Pigs-Poshpigsnet-Angela-Logue-Posh-Pigs-is-a-Pig-Brooker-Sick-Pigs-Douglas-Georgia-1025127. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Posh Pigs

Posh Pigs has a lawsuit filed in the Superior Court of Coffe County in the state of Georgia. This is a much needed retalliation to stop a competitor and her friend from  libel/slander of my personal name, as well as my business.  On a more personal level to explain:  This began in 2013 , and was a result of  us  getting our first pig on a reality show.  This was nothing more than jealousy, turned personal--with a vandetta to ruin my business name.  In fact, i have emails from one of the individuals stating i would never thrive in my business, and she would see to it that i was put out.  Before i explain how the two did their damage, let me add, that they not only did this to me, but also to another breeder in Bastrop, TX named JL Mini Ranch.  You will find on the same rip-off sites that she listed me, she also listed JL Mini Ranch on the same days, some of the postings were just minutes apart. They used the same false accusations and lies for both of our reports.

To give a re-cap of how it was done....they--together--created a facebook profile called "Percy Pigart Sams". They invited rescue org., pig education groups, other breeders, PETA groups and so on, to "build" their fans...Once they felt they had a big enough audience-- they began to post the FAKE claims of animal abuse, coupled with accusing us of starving our animals---BOTH of us, and directed all of these people to go read it... DO YOU KNOW HOW PETA PEOPLE respond to animal abuse??   They both did, this is why they planned it that way.  We were basically set up to be a "TARGET".  They posted our home addresses on the PETA sites and told them to "go get us" that we must be stopped (keep in mind, we had never done the first wrong thing ) You can only imagine what people must have thought about us.  This hit the breeder from Texas much harder than myself, the day after her address was posted on the internet---she had a barn fire, killing over 50 animals.  This is SENSELESS and cruel.  And all powered by two women with a vengence.   They also targeted our customers on FB. When they saw someone posting an interest in one of our babies, they private messaged that person and directed them to the fake allegations.  One of them even used her breeder business page and her personal page to post the comments. She stages it as if she is "helping" the pig customers by warning them about other scams,,,but all the while she is purposely directing them to her website in turn, to profit from it.

Well, if anyone had done their own research, they would have found that myself, as well as Lina (with JL Mini Ranch) have never had any negative reports from  our state inspections, nor had we ever had any other claims of starving our animals. This in itself is a stunt that will also not go unpunished---because they caused state inspectors to respond to the calls, which was wasting their time on the clock, when they should have been investigating real claims of abuse.  My state office alone had 13 calls from the same number (one of the women).  It did not take long for them to figure it out.  I have been licensed for over 10 years with the state and, in fact, have had the same inspector every year for at least 7 years.

Although this might not be a "professional" thing to write about myself and my business....I point out---I AM NOT A PROFESSIONAL, I AM A MOTHER, A WIFE, AND A CARING, COMPASSIONATE OWNER OF ANIMALS, just an everyday average person who has had to deal with an unheard of situation.  I have been through a year of pure HELL, and i will spend every last dime i have to push this case!  This is a very lengthly process, and is not going to happen over night, but i will continue through this and overcome it!  I DO ASK,  IF YOU HAVE EVER BEEN INTERESTED IN A POSH PIG, BUT SAW THE NEGATIVE REVIEWS, WHICH CHANGED YOUR MIND, OR WERE CONTACTED PERSONALLY BY SOMEONE STEERING YOU AWAY FROM YOUR INTEREST, PLEASE, PLEASE EMAIL ME AND LET ME DOCUMENT IT.  I WILL NOT ASK PERSONAL INFORMATION. I  JUST NEED TO DOCUMENT LOST POTENTIAL SALES DUE TO THE SLANDER.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

AUTHOR: Posh Pigs - ()

#3 Consumer Suggestion

NEW Bad Breeder page on FBv

AUTHOR: protect our pigs - ()

Hello. There is a new Face Book page where you can report bad breeders! Please post your experiances here. We are trying to out the bad dishonest breeders and help new potential buyers avoid these situations. It wont let me add the link, i think, so look for 'Miniature Teacup Pigs-Bad Breeder Warnings' on FB.

Posh Pigs Facebook FAKE Profile SCANDAL

AUTHOR: PigScamsExposed - ()

Posh Pigs in conjunction with Joel and Lina Haygood (JL Ranch and Joellina Mini Pigs) have purportedly been harassing other breeders by using RIP off reports and Facebook.  Angela Logue aka Posh pigs has been using the profile Arianna Blanton.  Joel and Lina Haygood have been using Nancy Miller (yellow flower for profile picture) and Canary Williams for their profiles.  They used these profiels to wage a campaign against Petite Porkers and other breeders.  They have used these profiles to start facebook pages to harass others.  We call it the "Can the Competition" Campaign.  Shame on you Angela Logue aka Posh Pigs and Lina and Joel Haygood.  Competition is good in America.  Shame Shame.

UDATE: NOT SETTLED

AUTHOR: PigScamsExposed - ()

Please stay tuned to our FaceBook page for more details:

We will be exposing ALL of Posh Pigs aka Angela Logue aka Glitzy the Pig SCAMS.

This lady has sold malnourished and sick pigs.  She buys her pigs from Pickled Pig Piggery aka Jennifer Wilke in Orange Park, FL.  Glitzy the Pig was purchased from Jennifer Wilke and then put on the TV show Here Comes Honey Boo Boo.  Angela Logue the owner of Posh Pigs scams everyone into believing that Glitzy the pig came from her own breeding.  Glitzy the Pig was just a big scam by Angela Logue aka Posh Pigs aka Glitzy the Pig.  We will report all on our page and we will bust her out for her lies.