Complaint Review: Posner Park Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

• Reported By: Anonymous — Clermont Florida
Posner Park Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram
42650 Highway 27 Davenport, Florida USA

Posner Park Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Sabotaged my car! Davenport Florida

Posner Park Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Service Department SABOTAGED my car!

It only took 2 visits to Posner Park's Service Department to learn to stay far away from these malicious scumbags!

My first visit to Posner Park was to diagnose noise coming from the front end of my car.  They told me I needed new front end hub bearings.  The cost was just too much for me at the time, so I had to pass on the repairs.

What I did notice, however, was the poor customer service.  The service writers had absolutely NO customer service skills.  When I pulled up into the service drive, no one noticed me at all.  When I had to go into the building to get help, I was kept waiting while 2 service writers finished up their gossip session.  Then I was treated like I was a major inconvenience to them.

The guy did not listen closely to what I was saying and this delayed what should have been an easy process.  The appearance of both of the guys was sloppy; that's putting it mildly.  They didn't even have business cards to give me, which tells me there is a serious problem with the entire dealership.

The next time I went into Posner was with an inoperative air conditioner. I noticed two different people in the service department.  Here again, no one came out to greet me in the service drive.  I had to go into the building and, once again, I was delayed while they finished up a gossip session.

The guy that wrote up my service request had a sloppy and dirty appearance.  Here again, this indicates a SERIOUS PROBLEM with management.  The General Manager there must be a real piece of work... doesn't even know (or probably care) what is happening in his own service department!

Anyway, they charged me a $100.00 diagnostic fee for the A/C evaluation. I don't have a problem with that. The A/C repair quote they gave me was very expensive, so I could not give them my business.

Here's the problem...

The next morning I tried to use my windshield washer and to my surprise... IT DID NOT WORK!  HUMMMM... what could this be?  I looked into the problem and found that the windshield washer nozzles (both of them) had been purposely broken off underneath the hood!

I know they did it.  Here's why...

I used the windshield washers the day I brought the car into Posner for the A/C evaluation and they were fine.  I've been driving for over 40 years, and have NEVER had a windshield washer nozzle fail on me.  The very next day, (after I declined the expensive A/C job) both my windshield washer nozzles break???  All on their own?

I also noticed an unusual problem with my fuel gauge the same day I noticed the broken windshield washer nozzles.  While driving with a full tank, the fuel gauge would drop to EMPTY and my Low Fuel alarm would light up.

How stupid are these guys to think I wouldn't figure out what happened?

What I believe (know) they did was purposely break my windshield washer nozzles and sabotage my fuel gauge!  I saw this type of thing decades ago.  A scumbag service department will do this type of thing to get you to come back.  They know the repairs (for the damage they caused) is cheap to fix, but they'll tell you it's an expensive repair to rip you off!  Windshield washers and fuel gauges are, after all, essential systems in an automobile!

All this really angered me.  I was thinking about going back to talk to the General Manager, but I figured it would be a waste of time.  If he was any good, this type of thing would not have happened in the first place!

I solved my own A/C problem using super-sealer and recharging the system.  It's working fine.  You'd think they would have done that for me, for the $100.00 I paid for the A/C evaluation.  NO - they'd rather hit me with a $1,700.00 repair bill that wasn't necessary!

I was going to let this go until I got one of those ridiculous sales letters from the General Manager of Posner... you know those.  The letters claim your car is in huge demand on the used car market... they'll give you top dollar NOW... yeah, what LIES!

So congratulatons, Posner Park Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram!  You've been open barely one year and you've already made it onto RIP-OFF REPORT!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/11/2014 05:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Posner-Park-Chrysler-Dodge-Jeep-Ram/Davenport-Florida-33837/Posner-Park-Chrysler-Dodge-Jeep-Ram-Sabotaged-my-car-Davenport-Florida-1154065. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Posner Park Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram