Complaint Review: Postal Benefit Inc

• Updated: Wed, August 21, 2013

• Reported By: anonymous — livingston New Jersey
Postal Benefit Inc
1557 NE 164th Street Ste 201 North Miami Beach North Miami Beach, Florida USA

Postal Benefit Inc. Alina Becker, Herbert Tomas, Gloria Choi Postal Benefict Inc Alina Becker, Herbert Tomas, Gloria Choi hire me to work as Mail Clerk receiving packages and sending most of them overseas. They don't paid the salary - Mail Clerk positions Scam job North Miami Beach Florida

I was contacted by E-Mail that someone at Postal Benefit (Gloria Choi) who said that they found my Resume' on one of the Job Search Sites where I had posted it.

I made the all process: had a Telephone Interview , fillind in the applications, Tax forms , contracts , and a letter of Assignment. I researched this Company and found it was legitimate according to all the information I could find.

I accepted their offer and began to receive packages within a few days. An internet Account was set up where I could monitor incoming and outgoing packages, the supervisor was Alina Becker (abecker@postal-benefit.com - 305 600 5828). After working about 2 weeks, and time for me to be paid, all the communication ended (mail, massages, phone).

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/21/2013 09:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Postal-Benefit-Inc/North-Miami-Beach-Florida-33162/Postal-Benefit-Inc-Alina-Becker-Herbert-Tomas-Gloria-Choi-Postal-Benefict-Inc-Alina-1077753. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Postal Benefit Inc