Complaint Review: Postal exam

• Updated: Wed, February 06, 2013

• Reported By: Theresa — San Rafael California United States of America
Postal exam
postalexam473 postalexam473, Colorado United States of America

Postal exam sherl is the one that contacted me on the phone and lrft a message, to go to the internet for answers.But not how to get my money back.I paid for it never got the exam. ordered the postal exam the first time.It took my money but I got no exam.tried again they took my money this time Igot the exam.Tried to get my money back by calling the number 18887898585 called for postalexam473, Colorado

I ordered the postalexam473 on line paid 39.99 for it and never got it. Tried again paid 39.99 for it this time I got it. Tried to get my money back for the first one, their was now way.Called the number time and time again for months. finally got a call back .They left a message saying go to website still no help.All I want is my 39.99 back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/06/2013 03:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Postal-exam/postalexam473-Colorado-/Postal-exam-sherl-is-the-one-that-contacted-me-on-the-phone-and-lrft-a-message-to-go-to-1009969. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Postal exam