Complaint Review: PostalDogTreats.com - Postal Treats Company

• Submitted: Mon, September 21, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, September 21, 2009

• Reported By: Jessie — Derry New Hampshire USA
PostalDogTreats.com - Postal Treats Company
https://www.postaldogtreats.com/trialoffer/?p=ProVita&s=v1 Internet United States of America

PostalDogTreats.com - Postal Treats Company I signed up for mail delivery of dog treats, I tried to cancel the service, I got no response from the company & they continued to charge me. I canceled my credit card and got reimbursed by my bank. Internet

I signed up for their trial offer and after the first month, I decided to cancel the service.  Their website stated you had to send an e-mail to cancel@postaldogtreats.com.  I did so, but was billed again.  I sent another e-mail and also a fax to the company.  I got no response from the company and was billed a third time, but this time I didn't receive any product.

I cancelled my credit card and disputed the final charge from the company with my bank.  I was reimbursed the $12.95, so at least I'm not out any money.

Do not sign up with this company unless you want to have your credit card debited every month until you get sick of them!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/21/2009 10:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PostalDogTreatscom-Postal-Treats-Company/internet/PostalDogTreatscom-Postal-Treats-Company-I-signed-up-for-mail-delivery-of-dog-treats-498033. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PostalDogTreats.com - Postal Treats Company