Complaint Review: Postcard Profits Course - Luke Jaten - DMG INC

• Updated: Tue, October 13, 2009

• Reported By: John — n/a Florida USA
Postcard Profits Course - Luke Jaten - DMG INC
www.postcardprofits.com Internet United States of America

Postcard Profits Course - Luke Jaten - DMG INC Curt Cloyd, Fraudulent, Rip-off practices, FTC has been informed, Stealing Thousands from people, Internet

*General Comment: COMMENT ON POSTCARD PROFITS AND MR. CURT CLOYD

I was contacted by one of the phone sales people from Post Card Profits. It sounded good at first. They set up an appointment for me to talk to their "director", Curt Cloyd. This guy was a smooth talker. He had me convinced for a while and signed me up for a package worth several thousands of dollars. Like an idiot, I went along with his program and gave him everything he asked for. As the call was ending, I had second thoughts and told him that I would rather not participate in this program. He tried to convince me to stay with it, but I asked him to please destroy my information and that I would not be participating in his program. He told me that was fine.  A couple of days later, I come to find a charge on my credit card AFTER I had told him that I did not want to participate and he had assured me that he would destroy my information. I called him back as soon as I saw this and after a couple of unsuccessful attempts, got a hold of him. When I told him to reverse the charge or I would talk to my credit card company to have the charge reversed, he threatened me and swore at me. Needless to say, I took it up with my credit card company and they are reversing the charge. I've also filed a report with the FTC about this guy and his company and from what I was told by them, I am not the first to do so. This company needs to be shut down and Mr. Cloyd needs to spend some time behind bars getting screwed by his cell mate instead of screwing his clients.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/08/2009 01:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Postcard-Profits-Course-Luke-Jaten-DMG-INC/internet/Postcard-Profits-Course-Luke-Jaten-DMG-INC-Curt-Cloyd-Fraudulent-Rip-off-practices-506390. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Postcard Profits Course - Luke Jaten - DMG INC

#1 General Comment

COMMENT ON POSTCARD PROFITS AND MR. CURT CLOYD

AUTHOR: jneelon - (USA)

TO anyone scammed by this company or this person.

If your credit card was charged expressly against your permission, this is not only a violation of FTC regulations, it is a federal felony as interstate credit card fraud.  You should contact the Utah County Sherriff's Dept., FBI, or US Marshalls Service about this issue immediately.  Mr. Clod will be arrested and put in jail immediately if you do this.  This kind of criminal behavior by telemarketing scam companies needs to be dealt with severely in order to shut it down!