racial

• Submitted: Mon, November 16, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, November 16, 2009

• Reported By: nmpamela — Belen New Mexico United States of America
Postcard Profits Course - Luke Jaten - DMG INC

Postcard Profits Course - Luke Jaten - DMG INC Risk Free 30 trial is not true.... and no way to follow up! Internet

*Consumer Comment: ProfitswithPostcards

I saw the add and thought it worth trying.  Became very ill, missed 30 deadline due to being hospitalized, but no fear! Was reassured I would be given a refund due to circumstances and returned my product-which ended my fear and any attempt at customer service.  Returned product with my return authorization number but never received a refund. Multiple calls to customer service with  the only response was from very rude customer services reps who said there is no supervisor, no corporate contact information.  I was actually told to shut up by one customer service rep.....so I recommend to stay away from this company.....only after your money!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/16/2009 03:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Postcard-Profits-Course-Luke-Jaten-DMG-INC/internet/Postcard-Profits-Course-Luke-Jaten-DMG-INC-Risk-Free-30-trial-is-not-true-and-no-w-524470. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Postcard Profits Course - Luke Jaten - DMG INC

ProfitswithPostcards

AUTHOR: Mark - RMG - (United States of America)

Although I can't speak to the exact circumstances of this individual's issues, I feel compelled to reply.  My company, Relevant Marketing Group, is an authorized distributor of the Postcard Profits home study course.  I personally handle ALL customer service phone calls and emails and can assure everyone out there, that anyone(whether my customer or not) who has bothered to call or email me has had their returns or any other question or concern addressed promptly.  Although this customer apparently had a bad experience and the course wasn't for them, no where do they say that this isn't a quality course.  For those interested in checking this course out, you can call the phone number found at www.profitswithpostcards.com

When you receive your package, my customer service phone number and email will be included for your convenience.  I DO return ALL calls and emails.  Don't hesitate to check this out if it looks like something you may be interested in.  Thanks for taking the time to read this.