Complaint Review: Postcard Profits Course - Luke Jaten - DMG INC

• Updated: Wed, September 30, 2009

• Reported By: philpo — Hendersonville North Carolina USA
Postcard Profits Course - Luke Jaten - DMG INC
www.postcardprofits.com Internet United States of America

Postcard Profits Course - Luke Jaten - DMG INC postcardprofits.com Postcard scam. Machine can't be stopped. Prepare for lost money and hassle. Internet

*Consumer Comment: Cancellation Process

I got involved with Luke Jaten around Sept. 3.  It was only $4 to sign up so I did so.  Then I decided to check his reviews...this is something I usually do beforehand.  What I discovered there bothered me and I asked to rescind my order, even the trial order.

Since then, I have been trying to locate by phone or email any human to respond to my cancellation of the order.  No luck.  Instead, I keep getting one-way emails with videos telling me of all the money I will make.

On, Sept. 12th, I received his unwanted package.  I will send it back unopened and will have to get in touch with my credit card company again.  Fortunately, the credit card company is willing to help me by giving me a credit for the $4, but I don't know how to stop the monthly bills even after the package has been returned unopened.  The cities/states where he claims to operate do not have any listing for him.

Stay away from this thief!  He will steal your time and money!  I hope that someone or some resource will know how to get him off the google airwaves.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/12/2009 12:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Postcard-Profits-Course-Luke-Jaten-DMG-INC/internet/Postcard-Profits-Course-Luke-Jaten-DMG-INC-postcardprofitscom-Postcard-scam-Machi-493904. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Postcard Profits Course - Luke Jaten - DMG INC

Cancellation Process

AUTHOR: Broke in CA - (USA)

Hi,

I was also sucked in by this interesting offer. I ordered this on Sunday 9-27-09. I have found a customer service number of 800-870-0515. I called them today to ask about the investment required to send out these "projects." The lady that helped me didn't know any details and said the company has asked them to direct any comsumer questions to the videos and CD's. I told her I needed to speak to a real person and she said there was nobody there that could answer my questions. I told her to cancel my order. This is where it gets interesting.

The lady told me I will still need to return the product or I will get charged $59.95 times 5. I told her I will just refuse the package from the mailman so it will get returned without any cost to me. She told me it will not get processed as a cancellation unless I return it to them. She told me I need to put the RMA# on the outside of the package and ship it to this address. By the way, your RMA# is your original order number. She also said the package needs to be returned to them and they need to receive it before the 30 day trial period ends. So be very quick about getting this thing returned!!!!

Return to: Postcard Profits

RMA# (Put your original order # here. Mine was 5 digits)

5300 Ontario Mills Parkway

Ontario, CA 91764

Please know that you need to call them first before you send the package back to them so they can cancel it in their system as well. I hope this information is helpful to others. I really wish there were better laws put in place for things like this. If a business venture takes an investment to get going, they need to say this UPFRONT! That way we don't have to get sucked into something we can't afford and have to jump through hoops to get it undone!

Best wishes and blessings to all,

Broke in CA