Complaint Review: Potential Predators

• Updated: Sat, September 29, 2012

• Reported By: Timothy — Las Vegas Nevada United States of America
Potential Predators

Potential Predators Nothing but EXTORTION , Internet

I have no Idea how this site obtained my Facebook profile picture and my email address. They have listed me as a "Potential Predator" whatever that is and have maliciously stated that I am a sex offender. They request $100 to remove the lies they have posted on the internet in the form of a Google search of my name as well as their website profile of me. The bogus information does not come up on Yahoo or Bing just Google. This is blatant extortion and I will be taking legal action.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/29/2012 12:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Potential-Predators/internet/Potential-Predators-Nothing-but-EXTORTION-Internet-948449. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Potential Predators