Complaint Review: Potential predators

• Submitted: Thu, September 20, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, September 20, 2012

• Reported By: texhogrider — pueblo Colorado United States of America
Potential predators

Potential predators www.potentialpredators.com online extortion/libel/defamation of character, Internet

Recieved an email informing me the following:
Dear Texhogrider ,

Your details have been added to our Potential Predators offender list. Please click the following URL to review the details.

If you believe this profile was posted in error, you can delete the profile from our directory, Google, and other search engines by clicking the Delete Profile link on your profile. If you choose not to delete your profile it will stay active on our website making it visible to friends, family, employers, law enforcement and online dating websites.

Please do not respond to this email. All information is provided at the link above.

No idea why I got this email.  The website has my picture and email address but wrong city that I live in.  I sent the picture in response to an add for friends online.  the site says if this was posted in error I can pay them $99.00 to have my profile removed....

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/20/2012 08:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Potential-predators/internet/Potential-predators-wwwpotentialpredatorscom-online-extortionlibeldefamation-of-charac-944397. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Potential predators