Complaint Review: Potentialpredators

• Submitted: Tue, October 09, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, October 09, 2012

• Reported By: mt1977 — Hubert North Carolina United States of America
Potentialpredators

Potentialpredators Tried to extort $100, Informed me that I was reported as a potential predator and would remove my profile for money. Internet

I received an email from the website stating that I was reported as a potential predator. They then stated that if I gave them $100 they would remove my profile. This is absolutely sick. The fact that they actually have the power to ruin an honest and respected persons life is unacceptable, but the fact that they would cover up the actions of a true predator is completely deplorable.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/09/2012 04:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Potentialpredators/internet/Potentialpredators-Tried-to-extort-100-Informed-me-that-I-was-reported-as-a-potential-p-952660. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Potentialpredators