Complaint Review: Potraits USA LLC

• Updated: Mon, July 14, 2014

• Reported By: Kindra — Anderson South Carolina
Potraits USA LLC
Nationwide USA

Potraits USA LLC Product purchased, never delivered. Customer service nonexistent . Canton Ohio

*Author of original report: update to update 6/24/2014

*Author of original report: Update 6/24/2014

In February/March 2014 my family sat for a portrait in Pendleton SC. The photos were lovely and we enjoyed seeing our toddler's smile as most parents do. When we went in for the sales pitch on March 21st 2014 we entered into the agreement with no issues and left with several of the portraits in hand. Unfortunately we never received our photo CD "in a couple of weeks" as promised. In May 2014 I contacted the corporate office in Ohio listed on our receipt, the lady could not find any information on the order but promised to contact me back. I never heard from her so I took to social media. I warned others of the SCAM on Facebook and was contacted via that page and advised they would check into it. I never heard back from this promise either. It is now June 16th 2014, I have called both the corporate office in Ohio and the 1-877-660-6962 complaint number and only gotten voice mail (this was on a Monday, no holiday and well within their established business hours). This was not a custom order and no one can or will tell me where the photo CD is. I have paid $159.00 to be ignored by this company and not get a promised product or return call. I have read some previous reports here and the rebuttals and I assure you I am an angry, legitimate customer that is legitimately out of real cash! I truly wish now I had checked into their "F" rating with the Better Business Bureau. Hopefully this lesson will save someone else the pain and heartache we have suffered. Those photos were a moment in time that cannot be replaced and we are now the wiser for the ripoff but still very angry!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/16/2014 07:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Potraits-USA-LLC/nationwide/Potraits-USA-LLC-Product-purchased-never-delivered-Customer-service-nonexistent-Canto-1155091. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Potraits USA LLC

update to update 6/24/2014

AUTHOR: Kindra - ()

So much for editing a report before it posts... I wanted to clarify the CD itself was an old one that was worse for the wear and they had simply burned 6 pictures onto it after I provided our sitting and information. I am assuming the entire shoot was on a server and they just chose a few to appease us.

Update 6/24/2014

AUTHOR: Kindra - ()

After filing a ripoff report, contacting their customer service repeatedly (via phone, email and their web site) and filing with the BBB, we did receive a copy of some of the pictures via CD. The CD was obviously one they had lying around the office and contained only 6 of the pictures from the photo sitting (the number sequence of the photos makes it glaringly obvious). I suppose I should be happy we got anything at all and I am to a point but I have learned a lesson and would not use or recommend anyone deal with the headache and fairly low quality of product when there are other options out there. Fair warning to all.