Complaint Review: Power Athletes LLC

• Updated: Thu, July 04, 2013

• Reported By: Frustrated_Shopper — Pleasant Hill California
Power Athletes LLC
2525 MEDINA CIR MEDINA, Washington USA

Power Athletes LLC AKA www.ringtraining.com Takes your money and never replies to any of your emails or inquiries internet

I placed my order on June 12. The charge went through on my credit card and I received an email saying that the charge went through and to expect and email from Fedex when to expect the shipment. 2 weeks went by and nothing in the email box. I checked my spam filters and everything. I emailed the "customer service" email but still received no reply within 3 business days. I tried another 2 more times and then again on another email account just to try to illicit a response. Because the charge went through on my credit card I was able to get a phone number and I tried calling that. Again, no response just a generic voicemail of someone. And still no one ever called back or replied via email.

Today is July 4th and I have yet to receive any word from this company. I've called in my credit card company to try to resolve this issue. Very disappointed in this company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/04/2013 12:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Power-Athletes-LLC/MEDINA-Washington-98039-1503/Power-Athletes-LLC-AKA-wwwringtrainingcom-Takes-your-money-and-never-replies-to-any-of-1064440. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Power Athletes LLC