Complaint Review: Power Chevrolet - Arrowhead

• Submitted: Tue, September 02, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, September 02, 2008

• Reported By:Glendale Arizona
Power Chevrolet - Arrowhead
9055 W. Bell Rd. Peoria, Arizona U.S.A.

Power Chevrolet - Arrowhead Power dealers misrepresented the features of the vehicle they sold us, verbally and in writing Peoria Arizona

My wife and I have been looking for a "newer used" Suburban for over 2 months. We finally thought we had found one at Power Chevrolet-Arrohead in Peoria. I looked the vehicle over, we started it and my wife drove it, etc. Then the ushered us inside to do the negotiations.

4 hours later, it was Midnight and storming outside as we had come to an agreement on terms, and the person doing the paperwork hurried through everything. I had to work the next 48 hours straight, so I didn't have a chance to look over the vehicle until I got home from work Labor Day morning. When I realized it did not have ON-Star as the sales person had promised me, and the paperwork outlining the vehicle stated, we went to return it.

After sitting in the dealership for 3 hours and being courted and having them try and talk us into taking the vehicle, the general sales manager stated he would not take the vehicle back, and that their verbal and written representations did not mean anything.

He stated that we should have looked over the vehicle. I stated we did, but I was not an expert on where each individual item was at. We were not given a "walk around," nor did anyone explain the features of the vehicle to us. We were told, "sorry there is no one here to explain the vehicle to you." We then transferred our personal posessions in the rain.

When I refused to profide proof of income for the loan, they shopped my credit and caused 8 inquiries on my credit, in turn hurting my credit score.

The bottom line is, we were sold a vehicle that was not what was represented to us, and they refuse to do anything about it. Their attitude is "Oh well..."

They also stated that what is written on their letterhead listing the vehicle VIN number and the included accessories is not a valid representation of what is on the vehicle.

Dale
Glendale, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/02/2008 10:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Power-Chevrolet-Arrowhead/Peoria-Arizona-85382/Power-Chevrolet-Arrowhead-Power-dealers-misrepresented-the-features-of-the-vehicle-they-368951. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Power Chevrolet - Arrowhead