Complaint Review: Power Chrysler Jeep Dodge

• Submitted: Mon, October 17, 2011
  • Updated: Mon, October 17, 2011

• Reported By: Irate Customer — Litchfield park Arizona United States of America
Power Chrysler Jeep Dodge
16406 N 26 Ave Phoenix, Arizona United States of America

Power Chrysler Jeep Dodge Jerry and Jack Worst Customer Service EVER, Horrible!!! Phoenix, Arizona

*Consumer Comment: question

My husband and I have been looking for a new more affordable car and found one through Power Chrysler Jeep Dodge's website so my husband called in to speak to a salesman and ended up talking to a guy named George. My husband and I are BOTH active duty military so after we both got off work, I stayed with our 3 kids while he went to the dealership to TRY to purchase the car. When he got there he was not greeted by anyone at the door, he went up to the receptionist desk where the woman was telling him that the salesman don't ever do their job and they are always on break.

After a while Jerry came to so called help him out and informed my husband that he had no idea where the keys for the car he wanted to purchase was. My husband had already been approved for his own outside financing, all the dealership had to do was the paperwork and sell him the car.

However after 40 mins there Jerry tells him he can't find the keys and he will have to come back.  My husband left and called the dealership asking to speak to the manager and was directed to speak to Jerry when my husband informed him he wanted to speak to a manager not him, he then gave the phone to another sales person named Jack who ended up hanging up on him. My husband and I wasted our time with this place and hope that this review will help others not to do the same. This company is horrid, there dealership looks as if it would be appealing to the eye however do not be fooled this company is not worth your time!!!! HORRIBLE

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/17/2011 07:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Power-Chrysler-Jeep-Dodge/Phoenix-Arizona-85023/Power-Chrysler-Jeep-Dodge-Jerry-and-Jack-Worst-Customer-Service-EVER-Horrible-Phoenix-789959. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Power Chrysler Jeep Dodge

question

AUTHOR: coast - (USA)

I don't understand why people go to a car dealer ready to purchase a vehicle before test-driving it.

Did they attempt to show him another car?