- Report: #635317
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Power Gum Powergum Dreamlife Products
Power Gum Powergum Dreamlife Products18120 HOSMER MILL Road, Covington, Louisiana Covington, Louisiana United States of America
Power Gum Powergum Dreamlife Products Brent Holland fraud deceptive marketing product deception con man Covington, Louisiana
*Consumer Comment: BARBARA J TURNER - EXTORTIONIST
*Consumer Comment: from Barbara T
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
1) no patent pending found
2) gumballs have no coating as stated on website www.dreamlifeproducts.com
3) Brent Holland is broke, his home went into foreclosure and put up for sale 7-14-10 by St. Tammany Parish Sheriff
4) gumballs are gross, not at all like the graphic artist drawings on website
5) to learn all the ugly truth , go to www.powergum.weebly.com
6) hear the ugly truth, the man himself Brent Holland full of smoke and mirrors, his one and only conference call 8-13-10 playing and available in full length on site
7) hear the holy than though con man preaching live himself only blowing SMOKE
8) said to launch mlm and product 7-19-10 b.s. -- no finished product to date 8-28-10 and just 8-26-10 got product information on the website which is a joke
GO TO POWERGUM.WEEBLY.com for all the dirty truth and also look more on www.RipOffReport.com search brent holland dreamlife and see documentation
see links to verify all info said is the G-D's honest truth
Beware people you are being scammed by a 'good' talking greedy money driven preaching man
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/28/2010 07:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Power-Gum-Powergum-Dreamlife-Products/Covington-Louisiana-70434/Power-Gum-Powergum-Dreamlife-Products-Brent-Holland-fraud-deceptive-marketing-product-dec-635317. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.