Complaint Review: Power Home Technologies Vector Security

• Updated: Wed, March 31, 2010

• Reported By: Army Veteran — charlotte North Carolina United States of America
Power Home Technologies Vector Security
4905 Green Road Suite 107 A Raleigh, North Carolina United States of America

Power Home Technologies Vector Security Lied, refused to aknowledge Soldiers and Sailors Act Raleigh, North Carolina

Sorry, but I'm writing this from an army barracks late at night so please excuse the brevity. I just got off the phone with my wife who was very upset about Power Home Technology's business practices. After repeatedly terrible service for the past year, we attempted to buy out of our contract with the company. One of the representatives told us that since we had bad service and I was being deployed to Afghanistan that we would only have to pay for 80% of the buy out fee (which is still over 600 dollars).

When we sent them the check, we were then told we had to pay full price for the buy out. My wife complained to the company about this and was eventually challenged by the vice president of the company. To sum up the conversation, he pretty much insulted her intelligence and actually told her that he "was not responsible for his employee's actions."

Anyway, I can't wait to get this guy on the phone or go to his office when I get back to the States, but until then I just want everyone to know Vector and Power Home Technologies have a terrible product, even more terrible service, and a jerk off for their vice president.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/31/2010 08:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Power-Home-Technologies-Vector-Security/Raleigh-North-Carolina-27616/Power-Home-Technologies-Vector-Security-Lied-refused-to-aknowledge-Soldiers-and-Sailors-588080. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Power Home Technologies Vector Security