Complaint Review: Power House Gym South Daytona Florida

• Submitted: Tue, November 13, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, November 13, 2012

• Reported By: Daytona Beach ,FL Resident — ORMOND BEACH Florida United States of America
Power House Gym South Daytona Florida
Beville Road & Clyde Morris South Daytona Beach, Florida United States of America

Power House Gym South Daytona Florida Less than Honest South Daytona Beach , Florida

I Joined Powerhouse Gym in September and paid my first Month. A week Later they hit my debit card for the next months payment saying I was due again and " thats the way their auto debits are set up" for a certain day each month. So my debit card declined and even though i was angry to be charged 2 months in my first 8 days, I paid them cash at the front desk.

A week later they took money off my card again saying it was a non sufficient funds fee for the month in question that was not even due. I cancelled my CC so they could not continue to take money and opted to pay cash monthly instead. Then the next time I walked in to the gym mere days later. They said I owed $45 for some annual fee I was not even made aware of.  Needless to say I do not go there any longer. I still have these bull dog company that processes their CC payments calling me at work 3 times a week.

I feel the $150 I paid them was acceptable payment for the 2 weeks I actually attended this gym. I would not recommend this gym to anyone !

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/13/2012 12:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Power-House-Gym-South-Daytona-Florida/-South-Daytona-Beach-Florida-32118/Power-House-Gym-South-Daytona-Florida-Less-than-Honest-South-Daytona-Beach-Florida-968595. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Power House Gym South Daytona Florida