Complaint Review: Power House

• Updated: Sun, February 12, 2012

• Reported By: Eighysixpony — Omar United States of America
Power House
5312 Mission Blvd Ontario, California United States of America

Power House Power Volt Inc Sells used batteries that only last a few weeks at the most Ontario, California

I purchased a used battery and was given six months warranty. This was at west coasts largest pomona swap meet. I never received a receipt, they just gave me a business card and told me if I had any problems with the battery to go to their montclair location. When I went in I was hassled when trying to exchange the battery which only lasted a few weeks. They have a sign at their store that says returns with receipt only. They never gave me a receipt so it took a lot of my effort in trying to convince them that I purchased the battery at the pomona swap meet where they had set up.

The person who sold me the battery at the swap meet was the same individual behind the counter at the store. I finally convinced this guy of what happened and somehow I did end up getting the battery exchanged. To my surprise this exchanged battery only lasted a few weeks also. When I went in to try to exchange that one they tried telling me that my alternator was bad when in fact I had installed a new alternator a month prior. I wasn't able to get the battery exchanged. This place just has bad business practices, bad products and even worst service. I just hope no one else gets scammed!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/12/2012 12:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Power-House/Ontario-California-/Power-House-Power-Volt-Inc-Sells-used-batteries-that-only-last-a-few-weeks-at-the-most-Ont-837853. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Power House