Complaint Review: Power Houze Recordings

• Updated: Sun, December 23, 2012

• Reported By: Pissed off — Van nuys California United States of America
Power Houze Recordings
14545 Friar St Sherman oaks, California United States of America

Power Houze Recordings K Epps is a scam, they promote social media,radio, and label deals. This is all false. They take your money and don't deliver. Do not give any money to these guys. They took $15,000 fr Sherman oaks, California

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Credibility

Power Houze recordings is a scam. Watch out for K Epps he is a bully and scam artist.Powerhouze or K Epps took $15,000 from my fam bam and scam every one they are in business with.

They promise radio air play which is illegal and charge people over price for social media.

SCAM BEWARE

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/21/2012 02:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Power-Houze-Recordings/Sherman-oaks-California-91411/Power-Houze-Recordings-K-Epps-is-a-scam-they-promote-social-mediaradio-and-label-deals-985559. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Power Houze Recordings

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Credibility

AUTHOR: PowerHouze Recordings - (United States of America)

First of all PowerHouze is responding based on our reputation and credibility. The Internet has been a useful tool as well as a quick way to maliciously attack someone with no merit. It also have made dummies to consumers, if consumers see it they believe it. First of all this reckless false slander that is posted on rip off report, ok they know exactly where my office is right? If someone stole 15k from me I would be at their office with lawyers cops etc, I would not be anonymous with my post I would show who I was because I was wronged right? This is sad that a business can not be successful without childish hateful people to get in the way. For all competitors offer your service and be good at what you do and get business because you are good, not by lying and trying to bring down someone that is doing good business. Americans are already in a tough economical times and business is already hard without jealous people adding more salt to a wound. Provide rip off report with a copy of a contract that shows I scammed anyone with my signature, I will provide ripoff report with a copy of my signature. Rip off report since it is so easy for someone to provide reckless information to your site, it is your civil duties to prove these claims. I researched your site for you to arbitrate a claim you charge 2k so in reality when you really look at all claims you should investigate it in full. For all our customers that we have serviced, we value your business and we will continue to provide superior service to you all. We thank you and we apologize for the actions of our anonymous complainter.