Complaint Review: Power Motors of Arlington TX

415 N Collins Street Suite 121 Arlington, Texas United States of America

Power Motors of Arlington TX Deceptive Delivery Arlington, Texas

*Consumer Comment: Bad Dealer

*Consumer Comment: They Ripped Me Off Too

*Consumer Comment: Do not mess with such a powerful entity.

*Consumer Comment: You Want To Blame God Too?

I found a vehicle on Ebay that looked somewhat nice from this dealership.  I contacted the woman in the office "Stephanie" and she was very nice.  I took several flights to get into Dallas to pick up the vehicle.  Due to missing flights, I went to the dealership late in the evening.  She was nice enough to meet me there at 10p.  However, I did not get the chance to properly inspect the vehicle before delivery.  It was dark with no lights available for a vehicle inspection.  When I got to the gas station I found the tires to be bald, interior lights not working, concealed damage on door panels and leather seats.  Had I been able to see this during  the day I probably would not have purchased the vehicle.  Mere coincidence???  I don't think so.  I even contacted the dealership the next day upon driving home to see if  there was anyway to remedy these problems but I was offered $60 for my trouble.....really???  I think this is a piss poor way to do business and I would not recommend to buy anything from them ever!!  Not to mention....I also found this truck needs front axle seals and new pan gasket.  What a rip off!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/11/2011 09:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Power-Motors-of-Arlington-TX/Arlington-Texas-76011/Power-Motors-of-Arlington-TX-Deceptive-Delivery-Arlington-Texas-787700. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Power Motors of Arlington TX

Bad Dealer

AUTHOR: Sam717 - (United States of America)

The dealership should not sell a junk car that is supposed to be a decent vehicle. They advertise vehicles as in good condition. Most people trust a reputable dealership. Power Motors is not a reputable dealership.

They Ripped Me Off Too

AUTHOR: Sam717 - (United States of America)

This dealership will sell vehichles that are in need of very expensive repairs.  Do not purchase a vehichle from Power Motors without having another mechanic check the vehichle out. Please Beware.

Do not mess with such a powerful entity.

AUTHOR: Flynrider - (USA)

Had I been able to see this during  the day I probably would not have purchased the vehicle.  Mere coincidence???  I don't think so.  "

So, you're telling us that the dealer somehow was able to arrange it so that you would miss flights and arrive in the dark?   Whoa!  These guys are like the CIA.  I wouldn't mess with them.

I think this is a piss poor way to do business "

I wholeheartedly agree!   Purchasing a vehicle without bothering to inspect it is a ridiculous way to do business.

You Want To Blame God Too?

AUTHOR: Jim - (USA)

You freely admitted you did not have the daylight in order to perform a visual inspection. But you took the car anyway. Since you went ahead with this WITHOUT doing the smart thing, please explain how this is the fault of the dealer. You bought what they presented to you without checking it out. The end product does not meet with your expectations. Bingo! End of story! And no, I don't work for them.