Complaint Review: Power Pavers & Patio

• Updated: Sat, June 23, 2012

• Reported By: Rachel — los angeles California United States of America
Power Pavers & Patio
7911 holt st. Internet United States of America

Power Pavers & Patio Joe Garcia, Gil Mawhinney They have no Bond left, I am currently suing them for the last yr but there is 3 other suits and bond is still trying to divide the money. contact me for more info... please don't have same mistake be buena park, Internet

It was absolutely taken by these con men... They of course give you a very low estimate.. I know stupid me but they are Very convincing as many of you have seen. They hire mostly subcontractors they find in the phone book.. literally... i had them in my backyard calling one by one any company that was willing to come to my house and work on my pool remodel... they then leave before the job is done and have the guys ask You for money when you already gave Joe Garcia the money.. this happened numerous times.. I was served by two companies where they put a mechanics lien on me even though I paid everything to Joe.. He disappears and never answers his phone. And if you saw the horror of the work that was done to my pool.. I can't even describe it because no one would believe me.. If you want to see the most unprofessional laughable and puzzling pool remodel give me an email.

Needless to say I of course had to sue as I had to redo EVERYTHING and cost me twice as much to do my pool.. Well i filed a claim against his 12k bond and was in horror when they told me there is 3 other suits pending.. it's been almost a year and I get updates telling me that my claim is valid but they are still trying to figure out the other claims.. so i'm still waiting.. But I looked up their name thinking they must be out of business since they really don't have any bond money left and I was horrified to see they are in business.. I have to in good conscious warn anyone and everyone.. Please do not go to them.. it is not out of revenge or spitefulness (maybe a little) but seriously it's because I do not think it's right for these two guys to take hard working money and well earned sanity for their own greed.. feel free to contact me with your email and i will respond if you want more detail.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/23/2012 12:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Power-Pavers-Patio/internet/Power-Pavers-Patio-Joe-Garcia-Gil-Mawhinney-They-have-no-Bond-left-I-am-currently-suin-901661. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Power Pavers & Patio