Complaint Review: Power Seller Colledge

• Reported By: Anjela Dermenjyan — Glendale California United States of America
Power Seller Colledge
63 E 11400 S PMB 247 Sandy, Utah United States of America

Power Seller Colledge Scam Artists Sandy, Utah

I signed on with Power Seller College.  I was told that if I did what I was instructed, "put in my time", they would teach me how to make money on line without any out of pocket expense. I would have a personal coach for the life of my business.

I put in a lot of energy into learning and doing my part. Did not get the support I was promised.

I was asked a lot of personal questions and the person that signed me on said he would call and check on me in 4 weeks.  I haven't herd from him since. And the phone number he gave me goes straight to voice mail and I have left a message every day for about two weeks and haven't gotten a response.

I feel very foolish for trusting these people.  I'm a single mother looking for a way to support my kids and still bet here for them.  Now I'm in debt on top of not having an income.  I would like to get my money back.

Respectfully,
Anjela D

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/12/2013 11:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Power-Seller-Colledge/Sandy-Utah-84070/Power-Seller-Colledge-Scam-Artists-Sandy-Utah-1012903. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Power Seller Colledge