Complaint Review: Power Sellers College

Power Sellers College
, Utah USA

Power Sellers College Rip Off, Scam, E-commerce Utah

*Consumer Comment: Power Sellers ARE SCAMMERS

They promise you that they can show you how to make tons of money from home for a low fee 0f 14K. Don't give them money, they will give you nothing in return and keep asking you for money. I unfortunately fell into this for 14k and now am paying it off while everything that was told to me was a lie. Don't make the same mistake that I did you will only spend more time trying to get out of this hole.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/31/2013 10:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Power-Sellers-College/Utah/Power-Sellers-College-Rip-Off-Scam-E-commerce-Utah-1071743. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Power Sellers College

Power Sellers ARE SCAMMERS

AUTHOR: handy mikes happy homes - (USA)

I am sick after giving these people my wife's credit card for $10,900.00 and finding out after four weeks not only was I not making the $250.00 to $500.00 per week minimum I was spending tons more on creating a name and website. they had a lawyer call me to get me a LLC for only $1660.00 and I went on line myself and it cost $110.00 total. Then they got me again by insisting I sign up with DOBA a wholesale dropshipper. I knew in three days to a week later I'd been had. That cost my wife and I another $2999.99. I have been trying to get my money back from DOBA for three months but the Credit card CO CITI said sorry dude you were screwed and there is nothing we can do they have a bad policy and that is three days and then no refunds. and you waited too long. I have been trying to make money at this and it's hopeless so far someone please join with me a sue these people for fraud.