Complaint Review: Power Sellers College

• Updated: Mon, September 17, 2012

• Reported By: Dave — Taylorsville Utah United States of America
Power Sellers College
Provo, Utah Internet United States of America

Power Sellers College The organization I had to join. To get any benifefit.Provo Ken Nielson,Promotes PSC, He assured me everything was alright and someone would be calling me tomarrow to get set up. Ken Nielson, Internet

I was out of work because of two operations on my lower back and needed to find other kinds of work. I started looking on the internet and found "Power Seller College" and gave them a call "It was Friday".I was I talked to Ken Nielson and he gave me thier promotional material, He asked me if I wanted to join and I said yes, he then transfered me to another person to give them my banking info to invest $6,000 and join "Power Seller College" I was excited, I was transfered back to Ken Nielson and he told me someone would be calling me the very next day to get me signed up and I said ok. Things were going great ! I waited all day Saturday for the call to be made from Power Sellers College, they didn't call. I was mad and tried calling Power Sellers College to get a refund of my money. I received no answer,called back again,no answer,called back again and no answer. I was confused and upset, thinking, What am I going to do. [continued below]....
.....? I thought about it some more and figured out they were closed because it was Saturday. So I decided to call they monday. I called them back on Monday and told them I wanted my mopney back the person onon the other end just transfered me to someone else to talk to. After talking to this person he wanted me to call Ken Nielson back and tell him what I had told him. I said OK and called Ken Nielson back, I was told Ken had gone home for the day and I told them I would call back  he had gone home for that Ken went home for the day, so I called Ken back the next day. I told him my outrage and he told me that I couldn't get my money back because it had been more than three days. After all the trouble I went to I wasn't told by anyone at the College to contact the finance company who had taken my money when I could have Saturday because they were colsed on Saturday, so it became clear that the person I had given my banking info to had no direct connection to the College and none of the persons at the College gave me the information so I could get my  my refund.  Now you tell me is "This" the way America does things today? and by the way, I'm a Vietnam Veteran who held up his hand and swore to give his life for this country and our freedoms. (((REDACTED)))

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/17/2012 03:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Power-Sellers-College/internet/Power-Sellers-College-The-organization-I-had-to-join-To-get-any-benifefitProvo-Ken-Niels-942542. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Power Sellers College