Complaint Review: Power Sports Max

• Reported By:Ardmore Oklahoma
Power Sports Max
Whitter, California U.S.A.

Power Sports Max ripped off my 8yr old! Whitter California

I ordered a dirt bike for my eight year old b-day and paid 600 dollars for it.
When we got it of was damaged, the fender was cracked it leaked oil and the plastics on the tank were cracked. We sent pictures of the damage the day we got it and was told by Albert that he would send replacement parts and handle it. Weeks went by and he never called, e-mailed or sent the parts. When we called him back he told us to call the shipping company because it was their fault and they refused to replace it. We called the shipping co. only to be told that powersports had to foward the pictures and handle it. Needless to say, we've been dealing with this for almost 3 months now and my son still don't have his birthday gift that he saved his money for! They won't return calls or e-mail and have started just leaving us on hold until we hang up when we call now. I asked to speak to Bill and was refused also. Anyone else out there with the same problem or similar problem can contact me and well file suite together. Meanwhile I'm contacting the BBB and whoever else I need to until my child gets his b-day gift we promised him. I don't recommend anybody buy anything from this company. I guess customer service is no longer a priority to this company!

Cass
Ardmore, Oklahoma

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/27/2009 05:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Power-Sports-Max/Whitter-California/Power-Sports-Max-ripped-off-my-8yr-old-Whitter-California-455930. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Power Sports Max