Complaint Review: Power Step USA

• Updated: Wed, September 04, 2013

• Reported By: Denise — San Clemente California
Power Step USA
119 N. El Camino Real Ste E210 Encinitas, CA 9202 Pawtucket, Rhode Island USA

Power Step USA West Coast Innovations Power Step can't fulfull orders - but they'll keep your $$! Pawtucket Rhode Island

Purchased a Power Step Plus over 3 weeks ago for $800, with shipping included - estimated 5 day delivery. My card was charged immediately.

At day 6 I called the local distributor looking for a tracking number, or anything showing me that the unit was on its way. At that time I was told that it would be more like 10 days. So I patiently waited. At day 11, I contacted the company once again, but this time got a voicemail stating that they are away from the phone for days at a time and would get back to me as soon as they could.  I left 2 voicemails after that - with no response.

Nothing. At day 14 I finally reached someone who explained that the units were stuck in customs, and they would let me know once they were released. I've since sent a follow up email to PowerStep USa Corporate with no response, left 3 voicemail messages at the distributor- Nothing. I'm going to cancel the credit card charge tomorrow - as I told them on the voicemail I would.

I'm not sure if this company, or product is real. What I do know for certain, is that the customer service is lacking.

Do NOT do business with Power Step USA.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/04/2013 09:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Power-Step-USA/Pawtucket-Rhode-Island-82860/Power-Step-USA-West-Coast-Innovations-Power-Step-cant-fulfull-orders-but-theyll-keep-1081785. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Power Step USA