Complaint Review: Power Storm - Milinex - Igia

• Submitted: Thu, November 17, 2005
  • Updated: Sun, December 04, 2005

• Reported By:Nome Alaska
Power Storm - Milinex - Igia
4900 Zambrano Street Commerce, California U.S.A.

Power Storm - Milinex - Igia Slippery rip-off artists Commerce California

*Author of original report: REFUNDED Thanks to Rip-Off Report!

I saw the TV Infomercial on the Power Storm aka Wind Storm Vaccum. I went to the website and ordered it from there expecting the experience to be straightforward.

They convince you that you need more filters for 20 bucks. Prompting you several times throughout the long painful ordering process to buy these filters.

Finally, you are offered an unbeatable deal...three filters for $5.99...well, they were $5.99 EACH and before I could retract the order it was processed and on my card. No reviewing your order before you are charged...BAM they gotcha.

So, a few weeks later the vaccum shows up (thank God) in the mail WITHOUT the filters. It was clear that the box was sealed and then reopened as if the filters were removed on purpose.

I tried calling the two different customer service numbers and one is always busy (It's an 800 number...why is it busy 24 hours a day 7 days a week?) and the other one is no longer in service. I tried to send an email and it was sent back to me because IT didn't exist either. I called information to see if they had a secret office number..they aren't listed in the phone book.

On top of all that, the vacuum doesn't even work well. I would return it for the refund but then I would be out my money and my crappy vacuum. Just a hunch...but I doubt they would honor their "30 day money back guarantee." 100 bucks well spent.

Joshua
Nome, Alaska

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/17/2005 03:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Power-Storm-Milinex-Igia/Commerce-California-90040/Power-Storm-Milinex-Igia-Slippery-rip-off-artists-Commerce-California-164988. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Power Storm - Milinex - Igia

REFUNDED Thanks to Rip-Off Report!

AUTHOR: Joshua - (U.S.A.)

The money that IGIA/Milinex stole from me was mysteriously put back in my account today!! I am totally surprized...I just posted my complaint on Rip-Off Report.com and kissed my money good bye...but someone (Ripoffreport.com or Wells Fargo maybe?) saw to it that my money was returned to me.

Thank you.

FYI...apparently the new names this company is trying to drag through the mud are: Bell and Lexus

Singer CO...good luck with your lawsuit!

Merry Christmas and God bless!